|New Threads Only:|
|New Threads & Replies:|
Forum List » Guru News and Commentaries|
Guru News, Stock picks and commentaries
Similar to John Burbank of Passport Capital, Emerging Markets Guru Mark Mobius Is Bullish on Saudi Arabia
Posted by: CanadianValue (IP Logged)
Date: March 8, 2012 11:01PM
Mobius is likely the biggest allocator of capital into emerging market equities and therefore has very good information on which markets to focus on.
Comments from the video below include:
- Global money printing is positive for frontier markets because the money needs a home.
- Likes Nigeria, Vietnam, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Dubai and Kazakhstan.
- An investment to take advantage of tension over Iran is Dubai which is the safest market in the region.
- Expectation is that thr Saudi market will be open to global investors late this year.
- Mobius is already investing in Saudi Arabia
- Mobius is getting a lot of interest from Latin America where pension funds have outgrown their local markets. He is also seeing a lot of money come in from the Middle East where oil money has created more cash to invest.
Guru Discussed: John Burbank: Current Portfolio, Stock Picks
Stocks Discussed: OIL,
Disclaimers: GuruFocus.com is not operated by a broker, a dealer, or a registered investment adviser. Under no circumstances does any information posted on GuruFocus.com represent a recommendation to buy or sell a security. The information on this site, and in its related newsletters, is not intended to be, nor does it constitute, investment advice or recommendations. The gurus may buy and sell securities before and after any particular article and report and information herein is published, with respect to the securities discussed in any article and report posted herein. In no event shall GuruFocus.com be liable to any member, guest or third party for any damages of any kind arising out of the use of any content or other material published or available on GuruFocus.com, or relating to the use of, or inability to use, GuruFocus.com or any content, including, without limitation, any investment losses, lost profits, lost opportunity, special, incidental, indirect, consequential or punitive damages. Past performance is a poor indicator of future performance. The information on this site, and in its related newsletters, is not intended to be, nor does it constitute, investment advice or recommendations. The information on this site is in no way guaranteed for completeness, accuracy or in any other way. The gurus listed in this website are not affiliated with GuruFocus.com, LLC. Stock quotes provided by InterActive Data. Fundamental company data provided by Morningstar, updated daily.