|New Threads Only:|
|New Threads & Replies:|
Forum List » Guru News and Commentaries|
Guru News, Stock picks and commentaries
What Is in GuruFocus Premium Membership?
Posted by: GuruFocus (IP Logged)
Date: September 10, 2012 01:35PM
Over the years since we started in 2004, we have created many screens for our users to generate the best value investing ideas. We have also created many powerful research tools for users to validate their ideas. This is a brief summary of the features we have for GuruFocus Premium Membership.
The Premium features on GuruFocus.com can be categorized into three parts. They are:
1. Stock idea generation
2. Stock idea validation
3. Newsletter picks
If you are looking to generate your own ideas and do your own research, you can use GuruFocus’ stock idea generation screeners and stock idea validation tools. If you are looking for ready-to-trade stock picks, you can use GuruFocus Newsletter picks.
Stock idea generation
You can generate investment ideas from GuruFocus based on the data from Guru trades/holdings, insider trades and financial data. Over the years we have developed many screeners and strategies. But all of them can be done with:
To learn more about the Screener, please read All-in-One Screener Now Has 120 Filters
If you still want to use existing GuruFocus screeners, these are the detailed descriptions:
Guru Stock Screeners
Premium Guru Screens:
Value Strategies and Screens:
Invest with strategies that have been proven successful over the long term.
Stock Idea Validation
After you generated the ideas with GuruFocus’ screening tools, you can need to validate the idea. This is the research process in which you decide if the idea is a good investment. GuruFocus research tools will power you through the research process and help you to make much better decisions:
· Ranks: GuruFocus stock summary page tells you how strong the company’s financial strength is; how its business ranks against its competition; how the business is doing relative to its past performance; and how it is valued relative to its peers and its past.
· Guru Trades: This page tells you what Gurus are doing with this stock. Buying? Selling?
· 10-Year Financials: Historical financial data and historical key ratios such as P/E, P/S, P/B, Shiller P/E, Altman Z-score, Piotroski F-Score, Graham Number, Peter Lynch Fair Value etc.
· Warning Signs: We conduct a thorough checkup using a checklist of 32 items that cover the areas of financial strength, profitability, growth and valuation of each company. We highlight the warning signs with this stock. You don’t want to ignore these warning signs.
· DCF Calculator: The most sophisticated Discounted Cashflow Calculator online.
· Interactive Charts: Any data you want for a company, visualize it with ONE click!
· Insider Trades: Insider trades historical visualized. Find out the insider trends in one glimpse.
These powerful research tools will help you to understand the company much better and help you to avoid costly mistakes. Check out the Warning Signs and 10-year financials.
If you are not interested in picking stocks yourself, GuruFocus Premium Membership offers three monthly newsletters. Each of them provides a fully researched actionable idea per month. The strategies for the newsletters are fully proven by Gurus and they have delivered outstanding results in the past. These newsletters are:
This is a summary of what tools GuruFocus offers. Probably we are providing too many. Find the ones that fit your investing philosophy and comfort zone, and stick to them. If you find these are too much, researching stock might not be part of your interest. You may also benefit from these functions from the very simple DIY guides we have:
Many of these tools are for Premium Members only. If you are not a premium member, we invite you for a 7-day Free Trial.