|New Threads Only:|
|New Threads & Replies:|
Forum List » Guru News and Commentaries|
Guru News, Stock picks and commentaries
David Winters on Consuelo Mack WealthTrack
Posted by: GuruFocus (IP Logged)
Date: October 6, 2012 08:42AM
David Winters, portfolio manager of the top rated Wintergreen Fund, will explain why he is finding numerous investment opportunities around the globe and why investors shouldn’t believe the bearish view that the “cult of equity is dead.”
1. Cash is a risky asset because of inflation
2. Own the right business with global footprint. Those businesses will be more valuable over time.
3. There are companies that traded at big discount and well managed: Canadian Natural Resources (CNQ) traded at 1/3 of its recent trades.
4. Big opportunities are international
5. Three things you needs: Companies with good business, management that are capable and shareholder friendly, and traded at reasonable prices
6. Fewer people are doing the work of investing.
7. Nestle (NSRGY)
8. Europe is a big mess
Guru Discussed: David Winters: Current Portfolio, Stock Picks
Stocks Discussed: CNQ, NSRGY,