|New Threads Only:|
|New Threads & Replies:|
Forum List » Guru News and Commentaries|
Guru News, Stock picks and commentaries
David Winters on Consuelo Mack WealthTrack
Posted by: GuruFocus (IP Logged)
Date: October 6, 2012 09:42AM
David Winters, portfolio manager of the top rated Wintergreen Fund, will explain why he is finding numerous investment opportunities around the globe and why investors shouldn’t believe the bearish view that the “cult of equity is dead.”
1. Cash is a risky asset because of inflation
2. Own the right business with global footprint. Those businesses will be more valuable over time.
3. There are companies that traded at big discount and well managed: Canadian Natural Resources (CNQ) traded at 1/3 of its recent trades.
4. Big opportunities are international
5. Three things you needs: Companies with good business, management that are capable and shareholder friendly, and traded at reasonable prices
6. Fewer people are doing the work of investing.
7. Nestle (NSRGY)
8. Europe is a big mess
Disclaimers: GuruFocus.com is not operated by a broker, a dealer, or a registered investment adviser. Under no circumstances does any information posted on GuruFocus.com represent a recommendation to buy or sell a security. The information on this site, and in its related newsletters, is not intended to be, nor does it constitute, investment advice or recommendations. The gurus may buy and sell securities before and after any particular article and report and information herein is published, with respect to the securities discussed in any article and report posted herein. In no event shall GuruFocus.com be liable to any member, guest or third party for any damages of any kind arising out of the use of any content or other material published or available on GuruFocus.com, or relating to the use of, or inability to use, GuruFocus.com or any content, including, without limitation, any investment losses, lost profits, lost opportunity, special, incidental, indirect, consequential or punitive damages. Past performance is a poor indicator of future performance. The information on this site, and in its related newsletters, is not intended to be, nor does it constitute, investment advice or recommendations. The information on this site is in no way guaranteed for completeness, accuracy or in any other way. The gurus listed in this website are not affiliated with GuruFocus.com, LLC. Stock quotes provided by InterActive Data. Fundamental company data provided by Morningstar, updated daily.