|New Threads Only:|
|New Threads & Replies:|
Forum List » Guru News and Commentaries|
Guru News, Stock picks and commentaries
Goldman's Jim O'Neil - Where The Markets Are Heading in 2013
Posted by: CanadianValue (IP Logged)
Date: December 3, 2012 04:54PM
Some of Jim O'Neil's observations:
- He is detecting for the first time investors starting to shift from the U.S. to Europe.
- He personally is assuming that the fiscal cliff nonsense will go down to the wire but will be dealt with.
- He thinks the fact that the American government has no dominant majority makes it impossible to do anything really positive.
- There is relief in Europe because the spiral between sovereigns and banks has been broken, and the worst seems to have past.
- He knows investors now buying European financials who haven't dreamed of doing so in years.
Stocks Discussed: GS,
Disclaimers: GuruFocus.com is not operated by a broker, a dealer, or a registered investment adviser. Under no circumstances does any information posted on GuruFocus.com represent a recommendation to buy or sell a security. The information on this site, and in its related newsletters, is not intended to be, nor does it constitute, investment advice or recommendations. The gurus may buy and sell securities before and after any particular article and report and information herein is published, with respect to the securities discussed in any article and report posted herein. In no event shall GuruFocus.com be liable to any member, guest or third party for any damages of any kind arising out of the use of any content or other material published or available on GuruFocus.com, or relating to the use of, or inability to use, GuruFocus.com or any content, including, without limitation, any investment losses, lost profits, lost opportunity, special, incidental, indirect, consequential or punitive damages. Past performance is a poor indicator of future performance. The information on this site, and in its related newsletters, is not intended to be, nor does it constitute, investment advice or recommendations. The information on this site is in no way guaranteed for completeness, accuracy or in any other way. The gurus listed in this website are not affiliated with GuruFocus.com, LLC. Stock quotes provided by InterActive Data. Fundamental company data provided by Morningstar, updated daily.