|New Threads Only:|
|New Threads & Replies:|
Forum List » Guru News and Commentaries|
Guru News, Stock picks and commentaries
Goldman's Jim O'Neil - Where The Markets Are Heading in 2013
Posted by: CanadianValue (IP Logged)
Date: December 3, 2012 04:54PM
Some of Jim O'Neil's observations:
- He is detecting for the first time investors starting to shift from the U.S. to Europe.
- He personally is assuming that the fiscal cliff nonsense will go down to the wire but will be dealt with.
- He thinks the fact that the American government has no dominant majority makes it impossible to do anything really positive.
- There is relief in Europe because the spiral between sovereigns and banks has been broken, and the worst seems to have past.
- He knows investors now buying European financials who haven't dreamed of doing so in years.
Stocks Discussed: GS,