|New Threads Only:|
|New Threads & Replies:|
Forum List » Guru News and Commentaries|
Guru News, Stock picks and commentaries
Eric Sprott - Silver to Outshine Gold as Investment of the Decade
Posted by: CanadianValue (IP Logged)
Date: December 11, 2012 09:50AM
After the introduction Eric Sprott joins the program at roughly the four-minute mark.
Some of his observations:
- Actual supply-demand imbalance is what brought him to gold years ago.
- His investment has been helped by the actions of central bankers.
- He thinks gold can still go many times higher than where it is today.
- He believes that governments are acting to suppress the price of gold (by leasing gold into the market) because a rising price of gold panics markets.
- At this time there is a clear shortage of supply.
- The demand increase is coming from China and non-Western central banks.
- Supply has been flat for a decade and a half.
Stocks Discussed: GLD,
Disclaimers: GuruFocus.com is not operated by a broker, a dealer, or a registered investment adviser. Under no circumstances does any information posted on GuruFocus.com represent a recommendation to buy or sell a security. The information on this site, and in its related newsletters, is not intended to be, nor does it constitute, investment advice or recommendations. The gurus may buy and sell securities before and after any particular article and report and information herein is published, with respect to the securities discussed in any article and report posted herein. In no event shall GuruFocus.com be liable to any member, guest or third party for any damages of any kind arising out of the use of any content or other material published or available on GuruFocus.com, or relating to the use of, or inability to use, GuruFocus.com or any content, including, without limitation, any investment losses, lost profits, lost opportunity, special, incidental, indirect, consequential or punitive damages. Past performance is a poor indicator of future performance. The information on this site, and in its related newsletters, is not intended to be, nor does it constitute, investment advice or recommendations. The information on this site is in no way guaranteed for completeness, accuracy or in any other way. The gurus listed in this website are not affiliated with GuruFocus.com, LLC. Stock quotes provided by InterActive Data. Fundamental company data provided by Morningstar, updated daily.