|New Threads Only:|
|New Threads & Replies:|
Forum List » Guru News and Commentaries|
Guru News, Stock picks and commentaries
Eric Sprott - Silver to Outshine Gold as Investment of the Decade
Posted by: CanadianValue (IP Logged)
Date: December 11, 2012 09:50AM
After the introduction Eric Sprott joins the program at roughly the four-minute mark.
Some of his observations:
- Actual supply-demand imbalance is what brought him to gold years ago.
- His investment has been helped by the actions of central bankers.
- He thinks gold can still go many times higher than where it is today.
- He believes that governments are acting to suppress the price of gold (by leasing gold into the market) because a rising price of gold panics markets.
- At this time there is a clear shortage of supply.
- The demand increase is coming from China and non-Western central banks.
- Supply has been flat for a decade and a half.
Stocks Discussed: GLD,