|New Threads Only:|
|New Threads & Replies:|
Forum List » Guru News and Commentaries|
Guru News, Stock picks and commentaries
BlackRock's Larry Fink Is Bullish on the US Economy
Posted by: CanadianValue (IP Logged)
Date: December 11, 2012 05:21PM
BlackRock is the biggest asset manager on the planet and the man at the head of the company is Larry Fink. This afternoon he sat down with Bloomberg for a full 30 minutes and provided his insight on the economy and investing climate.
Some of his most interesting observations relate to the banking sector:
- He is quite bullish on the banking sector going forward.
- Banks have very strong balance sheets.
- Thinks all the bad news relating to the sector is still an overhang on stock prices.
- Doesn't think new regulations make the financial sector a bad place to invest.
- He also thinks that if you are a long-term investor you have no other choice but to be in equities.
Stocks Discussed: BLK,