|New Threads Only:|
|New Threads & Replies:|
Forum List » Guru News and Commentaries|
Guru News, Stock picks and commentaries
Pabrai Thinks Fiscal Cliff Concerns Are Massively Overstated
Posted by: CanadianValue (IP Logged)
Date: December 12, 2012 10:33AM
A rare interview with Mohnish, a welcome treat.
- He thinks the fiscal cliff is a non-event.
- Both political parties have too much to lose for them not to come to some sort of compromise that at least kicks the can down the road.
- Pabrai thinks unemployment is a bigger concern.
- He thinks real unemployment is actually over 10%.
- American car fleet is on average 11 years old (which is a record old fleet), and we have low interest rates. So we are seeing the automotive industry rebound.
Guru Discussed: Mohnish Pabrai: Current Portfolio, Stock Picks
Stocks Discussed: SPY, DJI, QQQ,