New Threads Only:  Add to Google Reader or Homepage
New Threads & Replies:  Add to Google Reader or Homepage
Forums are for serious investors only. GuruFocus Forum Rules.

Forum List » Guru News and Commentaries
Guru News, Stock picks and commentaries
New Topic Search
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Salesforce.com Revenues for the Q2 2014 rose 31%, to $957 million.
Posted by: Henhill69 (IP Logged)
Date: August 30, 2013 11:40AM

Following is an Excerpt from the Transcript. Full view of Q2 2014 @ [www.earningsimpact.com]

I have really never been so excited about salesforce.com and everything that's going on with the company. And that's why I am so delighted to get on the call with everybody today. We're having an outstanding year of growth and I am absolutely delighted to share our second quarter results right now.
[/size]
Revenue for the second quarter rose 31% from a year ago to $957 million, and in constant currency revenue grew even faster at 32%. No other software company, that is no other enterprise software company of our size, is growing faster. And deferred revenue rose by more than 30% year over year, finishing the quarter at nearly $1.8 billion, just outstanding.

Operating cash flow exceeded $180 million for the quarter, an increase of more than 30% year over year and the dollar value of booked business on and off the balance sheet now tops 5.6 billion, also up more than 30% year over year.

Stocks Discussed: CRM,
Rate this post:

Rating: 2.0/5 (1 vote)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Please Login if you have an account or Create a Free Account if you don't
Get WordPress Plugins for easy affiliate links on Stock Tickers and Guru Names | Earn affiliate commissions by embedding GuruFocus Charts
GuruFocus Affiliate Program: Earn up to $400 per referral. ( Learn More)
Free 7-day Trial
FEEDBACK
Email Hide