New Threads Only:  Add to Google Reader or Homepage
New Threads & Replies:  Add to Google Reader or Homepage
Forums are for serious investors only. GuruFocus Forum Rules.

Forum List » How to Use GuruFocus
Questions regarding to the features on GuruFocus.com. Suggestions of new features.
New Topic Search
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Chart broken or?
Posted by: Panphobia (IP Logged)
Date: March 29, 2014 09:35PM

Hello, I was just trying to use the interactive chart to look at GE. When I try to add somthing, say P/e (ttm) for example, I get a popup to join premium. If I close this popup I go back to the chart, but the p/e is not added even though it is checked.

So, is there a limit to free acounts viewing charts? Or is this a bug?

Using firefox, windows 7 32 bit. Maybe its a bug with my browser?

Thanks.

Rate this post:

Rating: 0.0/5 (0 votes)

Re: Chart broken or?
Posted by: gurufocus (IP Logged)
Date: March 30, 2014 09:54AM

It is not a bug. Free members have limitations on the use of the chart.

Rate this post:

Re: Chart broken or?
Posted by: Panphobia (IP Logged)
Date: April 3, 2014 01:36PM

Just an idea, you might offer a mid plan with less features. I like your charts etc, but with my smallish portfolio it doesnt make much sense for me to spend so much on your service, especially when I get a good deal of these things for free from my brokers from various accounts (especially toS platform). I would pay $10 a month right now (depending on benefits), but I would pay full price if my portfolio was larger.

Just a suggestion, I have no idea if there is a demand for a mid-plan. I would be curious for others to post here and say if they would/would not be interested in such things.

Also it would be nice if my portfolio would track dividends, and calculate them as part of the overall return (if I want as an option). Maybe its there but I can't find it yet.

Rate this post:

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Please Login if you have an account or Create a Free Account if you don't
Get WordPress Plugins for easy affiliate links on Stock Tickers and Guru Names | Earn affiliate commissions by embedding GuruFocus Charts
GuruFocus Affiliate Program: Earn up to $400 per referral. ( Learn More)
Free 7-day Trial
FEEDBACK