Welcome to GuruFocus Investment Space.

Please Join Us to share your investment ideas with more than 100,000 GuruFocus users.

Join      Log in

Dr. Paul Price  Paul

Subscribe
  • Premium Member
  • Totally has 575 visits

If you know Dr. Paul Price, you can leave a message, send a greeting or add him/her to your friend list. Once you become friends, you can see each other's latest updates.

Add Friend


All Ask Dr. Paul Price a Question



  • Dr. Paul Price 2015-08-12 17:10
    The Olstein Value Fund (OFALX) looks okay to me.
  • BRADFORDASHLEYS 2015-08-12 09:46
    Do you have any opinion or comment on the Olesen Value Fund? The results are very good but I am seeking some independent opinions before investing.
  • Thomas Macphers 2015-02-24 07:39
    Dr. Paul Price : Do you live in New Hope? I am located in Chadds Ford, PA.  If you are there perhaps we should get together sometime. Let me know if you have an int Hi Paul. I'm split my time between New England and New Hope. I'm down all next week if you are around. Happy to meet you at your offices. Thanks again for call out. It is much appreciated and I'm glad you enjoy my ramblings. Best. Tom ...
  • ShaiVodovoz 2014-02-12 17:24
    Hi, I encountered your name in http://www.gurufocus.com/forum/       regarding OID - Outstanding Investor Digest publishing and back issues. I missed some of their issues and I was wondering if you have them and want to sell These issues of "Outstanding Investor Digest" that I missed Vol  I    Number 1 ,  Vol  I    Number 3 Vol  II   Number 1 ,  Vol  II   N ...
  • batbeer2 2011-09-05 08:53
    stockdocx99: Batbeer,

    Do you still have that great long-term position in Washington Post?
    Yes.

    My US stocks are here: http://www.gurufocus.com/ic/space.php?do=portfolio_view&id=6790&uid=35024&tab=overview

» More Messages

All Dr. Paul Price's Activities

  • Dr. Paul Price commented on The Science of Hitting's article 02-03 22:03
    Why I'm Moving Slowly as Markets Fall
    With the Standard & Poor's 500 down roughly 5% in January and continuing to move lower in the early days of February, I’ve noticed an uptick in...
    View all 3 comments
    Dr. Paul Price 02-03 22:03
    • If you hold 20% cash it means you've also thought it proper to own the other 80% of your portfolio holdings at what used to be much higher prices. 

      The average stock was down 24% from its 2015 high by the end of last year, and likely more than that so far in 2016. 

      If you didn't sell your previous holdings at 20% - 30% above current levels it's hard to imagine you can't see decent returns from today's better entry points.

      Anyone who still had major cash near the 2009 lows just wasn't paying attention to absolute values.

      Stocks and markets could always go lower, even when cheap. That doesn't mean you should pass up current bargains which meet all your criteria.  

       

       

       

       

       

       
Get WordPress Plugins for easy affiliate links on Stock Tickers and Guru Names | Earn affiliate commissions by embedding GuruFocus Charts
GuruFocus Affiliate Program: Earn up to $400 per referral. ( Learn More)
FEEDBACK