Bb&t Corp. has a market cap of $17.69 billion; its shares were traded at around $25.56 with a P/E ratio of 23.9 and P/S ratio of 1.7. The dividend yield of Bb&t Corp. stocks is 2.3%. Bb&t Corp. had an annual average earning growth of 0.1% over the past 10 years.
BBT is in the portfolios of Dodge & Cox, John Buckingham of Al Frank Asset Management, Inc., David Tepper of APPALOOSA MANAGEMENT LP, Charles Brandes of Brandes Investment, Tom Russo of Gardner Russo & Gardner, Jeremy Grantham of GMO LLC, Stanley Druckenmiller of Duquesne Capital Management, LLC, Diamond Hill Capital of Diamond Hill Capital Management Inc, George Soros of Soros Fund Management LLC.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of BBT. For the complete insider trading history of BBT, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell: Director Ronald E Deal sold 4,989 shares of BBT stock on 06/16/2010 at the average price of 30.24. Ronald E Deal owns at least 41,613 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 15.48% since.
- Sell: S.V.P./Secretary/Gen. Counsel Frances B Jones sold 791 shares of BBT stock on 05/12/2010 at the average price of 35.47. Frances B Jones owns at least 9,761 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 27.94% since.
- Sell: Director J Holmes Morrison sold 1,544 shares of BBT stock on 04/30/2010 at the average price of 33.42. J Holmes Morrison owns at least 33,755 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 23.52% since.
- Sell: Director Lloyd V Hackley sold 5,930 shares of BBT stock on 03/17/2010 at the average price of 32.07. Lloyd V Hackley owns at least 7,174 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 20.3% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.