Senior VP & CFO of Rockwood Holdings Inc. (NYSE:ROC) Robert J Zatta sells 12,975 shares of ROC on 07/29/2010 at an average price of $28.64 a share.
Rockwood Holdings Inc. has a market cap of $2.18 billion; its shares were traded at around $29.21 with a P/E ratio of 29.5 and P/S ratio of 0.7.
ROC is in the portfolios of Bruce Kovner of Caxton Associates, Chuck Royce of Royce& Associates, Jim Simons of Renaissance Technologies LLC, Steven Cohen of SAC Capital Advisors, Jeremy Grantham of GMO LLC, George Soros of Soros Fund Management LLC.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of ROC. For the complete insider trading history of ROC, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell: Controller & Princ. Acct Offic James T Sullivan sold 6,845 shares of ROC stock on 05/12/2010 at the average price of 29.44. James T Sullivan owns at least 13,638 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.78% since.
- Sell: Senior VP,Law & Administration Thomas Riordan sold 30,000 shares of ROC stock on 05/10/2010 at the average price of 27. Thomas Riordan owns at least 49,319 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 8.19% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.