Covance Inc. has a market cap of $2.56 billion; its shares were traded at around $39.58 with a P/E ratio of 16.5 and P/S ratio of 1.3. Covance Inc. had an annual average earning growth of 13.4% over the past 10 years. GuruFocus rated Covance Inc. the business predictability rank of 3-star.
CVD is in the portfolios of Ron Baron of Baron Funds, Chuck Royce of Royce& Associates, Jeremy Grantham of GMO LLC, RS Investment Management.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of CVD. For the complete insider trading history of CVD, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Buy: Director Joseph C Scodari bought 200 shares of CVD stock on 06/17/2010 at the average price of 54.55. Joseph C Scodari owns at least 700 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 27.44% since.
- Sell: Corporate Sr. Vice President Donald Kraft sold 34,979 shares of CVD stock on 06/21/2010 at the average price of 55.12. Donald Kraft owns at least 47,084 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 28.19% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.