Centene Corp. has a market cap of $1.14 billion; its shares were traded at around $22.14 with a P/E ratio of 11.6 and P/S ratio of 0.3. Centene Corp. had an annual average earning growth of 17.8% over the past 10 years.
CNC is in the portfolios of Jim Simons of Renaissance Technologies LLC, Paul Tudor Jones of The Tudor Group.
This is the annual revenues and earnings per share of CNC over the last 10 years. For detailed 10-year financial data and charts, go to 10-Year Financials of CNC.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Sell: Chairman, President and CEO Michael F Neidorff sold 25,000 shares of CNC stock on 04/29/2010 at the average price of 23.94. Michael F Neidorff owns at least 1,506,234 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 7.52% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of CNC. For the complete insider trading history of CNC, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell: Director Robert K Ditmore sold 15,000 shares of CNC stock on 05/12/2010 at the average price of 22.24. Robert K Ditmore owns at least 361,775 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.45% since.
- Sell: Director Richard A Gephardt sold 6,670 shares of CNC stock on 03/24/2010 at the average price of 23.86. Richard A Gephardt owns at least 9,128 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 7.21% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.