Chairman, President and CEO of Centene Corp. (NYSE:CNC) Michael F Neidorff sells 3,890 shares of CNC on 08/02/2010 at an average price of $22.01 a share.
Centene Corp. has a market cap of $1.14 billion; its shares were traded at around $22.14 with a P/E ratio of 11.6 and P/S ratio of 0.3. Centene Corp. had an annual average earning growth of 17.8% over the past 10 years.
CNC is in the portfolios of Jim Simons of Renaissance Technologies LLC, Paul Tudor Jones of The Tudor Group.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Sell: Chairman, President and CEO Michael F Neidorff sold 25,000 shares of CNC stock on 04/29/2010 at the average price of 23.94. Michael F Neidorff owns at least 1,506,234 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 7.52% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of CNC. For the complete insider trading history of CNC, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell: Director Robert K Ditmore sold 15,000 shares of CNC stock on 05/12/2010 at the average price of 22.24. Robert K Ditmore owns at least 361,775 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.45% since.
- Sell: Director Richard A Gephardt sold 6,670 shares of CNC stock on 03/24/2010 at the average price of 23.86. Richard A Gephardt owns at least 9,128 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 7.21% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.