Chairman, CEO of Pentair Inc. (PNR) Randall J Hogan sells 25,000 shares of PNR on 08/02/2010 at an average price of $35.36 a share.
Pentair Inc. has a market cap of $3.43 billion; its shares were traded at around $34.79 with a P/E ratio of 18.8 and P/S ratio of 1.3. The dividend yield of Pentair Inc. stocks is 2.2%. Pentair Inc. had an annual average earning growth of 3.8% over the past 10 years.
PNR is in the portfolios of Bill Frels of Mairs & Power Inc. , Columbia Wanger of Columbia Wanger Asset Management, Steven Cohen of SAC Capital Advisors, Manning & Napier Advisors, Inc, Kenneth Fisher of Fisher Asset Management, LLC.
This is the annual revenues and earnings per share of PNR over the last
10 years. For detailed 10-year financial data and charts, go to 10-Year Financials of PNR.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Sell: Chairman, CEO Randall J Hogan sold 20,000 shares of PNR stock on 04/26/2010 at the average price of 39.1. Randall J Hogan owns at least 110,274 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 11.02% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of PNR. For the complete insider trading history of PNR, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Buy: Director T Michael Glenn bought 2,000 shares of PNR stock on 02/26/2010 at the average price of 32.42. T Michael Glenn owns at least 2,000 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 7.31% since.
- Sell: Sr. Vice President Louis L Ainsworth sold 5,000 shares of PNR stock on 04/22/2010 at the average price of 37.5. Louis L Ainsworth owns at least 124,174 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 7.23% since.
- Sell: Sr. Vice President Louis L Ainsworth sold 5,000 shares of PNR stock on 03/16/2010 at the average price of 35. Louis L Ainsworth owns at least 129,174 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.6% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.