CFO of BioScrip Inc. (NASDAQ:BIOS) Stanley Rosenbaum buys 20,000 shares of BIOS on 08/05/2010 at an average price of $4.24 a share.
Bioscrip Inc. has a market cap of $223.4 million; its shares were traded at around $4.17 with a P/E ratio of 18.1 and P/S ratio of 0.2.
BIOS is in the portfolios of Jeff Auxier of Auxier Focus Fund, Paul Tudor Jones of The Tudor Group, Jeremy Grantham of GMO LLC, Steven Cohen of SAC Capital Advisors.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of BIOS. For the complete insider trading history of BIOS, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Buy: Executive Vice President Barry A Posner bought 10,000 shares of BIOS stock on 08/05/2010 at the average price of 4.18. Barry A Posner owns at least 60,126 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.24% since.
- Sell: Director Myron Z Holubiak sold 5,000 shares of BIOS stock on 06/15/2010 at the average price of 6.8. Myron Z Holubiak owns at least 18,500 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 38.68% since.
- Sell: Senior Vice President Scott Friedman sold 50,000 shares of BIOS stock on 05/05/2010 at the average price of 7.9. Scott Friedman owns at least 30,269 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 47.22% since.
- Sell: Former director Steven Karl Schelhammer sold 10,500 shares of BIOS stock on 03/25/2010 at the average price of 8.43. Steven Karl Schelhammer owns at least 10,000 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 50.53% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.