West Ban Corp. has a market cap of $119.6 million; its shares were traded at around $6.87 with a P/E ratio of 12.4 and P/S ratio of 1.6.
This is the annual revenues and earnings per share of WTBA over the last 10 years. For detailed 10-year financial data and charts, go to 10-Year Financials of WTBA.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Buy: CEO & PRESIDENT David D Nelson bought 1,000 shares of WTBA stock on 05/17/2010 at the average price of 8.29. David D Nelson owns at least 1,000 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 17.13% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of WTBA. For the complete insider trading history of WTBA, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Buy: Director James Noyce bought 2,000 shares of WTBA stock on 05/06/2010 at the average price of 7.52. James Noyce owns at least 3,000 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 8.64% since.
- Buy: CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER David R Milligan bought 1,600 shares of WTBA stock on 02/12/2010 at the average price of 4.95. David R Milligan owns at least 11,375 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 38.79% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.