CFO of Waters Corp. (NYSE:WAT) John A Ornell sells 60,000 shares of WAT on 08/06/2010 at an average price of $66 a share.
Waters Corp. has a market cap of $6.17 billion; its shares were traded at around $66.42 with a P/E ratio of 18.1 and P/S ratio of 4.12. Waters Corp. had an annual average earning growth of 12.4% over the past 10 years. GuruFocus rated Waters Corp. the business predictability rank of 4.5-star.
WAT is in the portfolios of John Hussman of Hussman Economtrics Advisors, Inc., PRIMECAP Management, Chris Shumway of Shumway Capital Partners LLC, Pioneer Investments, Steven Cohen of SAC Capital Advisors, Ruane Cunniff of Ruane & Cunniff & Goldfarb Inc, Chuck Royce of Royce& Associates.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of WAT. For the complete insider trading history of WAT, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell: Corporate VP of HR Elizabeth B Rae sold 3,000 shares of WAT stock on 05/06/2010 at the average price of 70.12. Elizabeth B Rae owns at least 4,817 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 5.28% since.
- Sell: Director Laurie H Glimeher sold 1,500 shares of WAT stock on 03/19/2010 at the average price of 65.32. Laurie H Glimeher owns at least 6,000 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 1.68% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.