Merchants Bancshares Inc. has a market cap of $146.1 million; its shares were traded at around $23.74 with a P/E ratio of 9.2 and P/S ratio of 1.9. The dividend yield of Merchants Bancshares Inc. stocks is 4.7%. Merchants Bancshares Inc. had an annual average earning growth of 6% over the past 10 years.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of MBVT. For the complete insider trading history of MBVT, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Buy: Director Peter A Bouyea bought 83 shares of MBVT stock on 06/22/2010 at the average price of 21.3. Peter A Bouyea owns at least 86,232 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 11.46% since.
- Buy: Director Scott F. Boardman bought 2,000 shares of MBVT stock on 05/26/2010 at the average price of 21.95. Scott F. Boardman owns at least 7,465 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 8.15% since.
- Sell: Director Robert A Skiff sold 600 shares of MBVT stock on 06/10/2010 at the average price of 22.5. Robert A Skiff owns at least 5,804 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 5.51% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.