Clean Harbors Inc. has a market cap of $1.65 billion; its shares were traded at around $62.65 with a P/E ratio of 18.3 and P/S ratio of 1.6. Clean Harbors Inc. had an annual average earning growth of 13.9% over the past 10 years.
CLH is in the portfolios of Ron Baron of Baron Funds, Columbia Wanger of Columbia Wanger Asset Management, Jim Simons of Renaissance Technologies LLC.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of CLH. For the complete insider trading history of CLH, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell: Senior Vice President CHESI Phillip G Retallick sold 268 shares of CLH stock on 08/06/2010 at the average price of 63.45. Phillip G Retallick owns at least 3,454 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 1.26% since.
- Sell: Director Thomas J Shields sold 6,000 shares of CLH stock on 05/10/2010 at the average price of 62.24. Thomas J Shields owns at least 8,487 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 0.66% since.
- Sell: Exec. Vice President (CHESI) George L Curtis sold 5,000 shares of CLH stock on 05/07/2010 at the average price of 60.24. George L Curtis owns at least 23,686 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 4% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.