Costar Group Inc. has a market cap of $913.8 million; its shares were traded at around $44.17 with a P/E ratio of 56.7 and P/S ratio of 4.3. Costar Group Inc. had an annual average earning growth of 26.6% over the past 5 years.
CSGP is in the portfolios of Ron Baron of Baron Funds, Pioneer Investments, Jim Simons of Renaissance Technologies LLC.
This is the annual revenues and earnings per share of CSGP over the last 10 years. For detailed 10-year financial data and charts, go to 10-Year Financials of CSGP.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Sell: President and CEO Andrew C Florance sold 12,580 shares of CSGP stock on 08/05/2010 at the average price of 44.27. Andrew C Florance owns at least 222,477 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.23% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of CSGP. For the complete insider trading history of CSGP, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell: Managing Director, FOCUS Paul Marples sold 4,000 shares of CSGP stock on 04/29/2010 at the average price of 45.01. Paul Marples owns at least 20,818 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 1.87% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.