Wausau Paper Corp. has a market cap of $323.1 million; its shares were traded at around $6.59 with a P/E ratio of 12.7 and P/S ratio of 0.3.
WPP is in the portfolios of NWQ Managers of NWQ Investment Management Co, John Keeley of Keeley Fund Management, Paul Tudor Jones of The Tudor Group, Jim Simons of Renaissance Technologies LLC.
This is the annual revenues and earnings per share of WPP over the last 10 years. For detailed 10-year financial data and charts, go to 10-Year Financials of WPP.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Buy: President & CEO Thomas J Howatt bought 25,000 shares of WPP stock on 08/06/2010 at the average price of 6.7. Thomas J Howatt owns at least 124,061 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 1.64% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of WPP. For the complete insider trading history of WPP, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Buy: Director Andrew N Baur bought 30,000 shares of WPP stock on 08/06/2010 at the average price of 6.8. Andrew N Baur owns at least 110,000 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 3.09% since.
- Buy: SVP - Towel & Tissue Michael R Wildenberg bought 2,000 shares of WPP stock on 08/05/2010 at the average price of 6.68. Michael R Wildenberg owns at least 7,370 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 1.35% since.
- Buy: SVP - Paper Henry C Newell bought 6,000 shares of WPP stock on 02/19/2010 at the average price of 8.92. Henry C Newell owns at least 8,500 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 26.12% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.