Lecg Corp. has a market cap of $55 million; its shares were traded at around $1.49 with and P/S ratio of 0.2.
XPRT is in the portfolios of Arnold Van Den Berg of Century Management, Chuck Royce of Royce& Associates.
This is the annual revenues and earnings per share of XPRT over the last 10 years. For detailed 10-year financial data and charts, go to 10-Year Financials of XPRT.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Buy: CEO Steve Samek bought 5,000 shares of XPRT stock on 08/06/2010 at the average price of 1.94. Steve Samek owns at least 1,008,000 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 23.2% since.
- Buy: CEO Steve Samek bought 3,000 shares of XPRT stock on 05/10/2010 at the average price of 2.99. Steve Samek owns at least 1,003,000 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 50.17% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of XPRT. For the complete insider trading history of XPRT, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Buy: EVP, Gen. Counsel & Secretary Yuri Rozenfeld bought 1,500 shares of XPRT stock on 08/10/2010 at the average price of 1.76. Yuri Rozenfeld owns at least 2,500 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 15.34% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.