American States Water Company has a market cap of $588.08 million; its shares were traded at around $31.67 with a P/E ratio of 19.19 and P/S ratio of 1.63. The dividend yield of American States Water Company stocks is 3.28%. American States Water Company had an annual average earning growth of 5.1% over the past 10 years. GuruFocus rated American States Water Company the business predictability rank of 3.5-star.
AWR is in the portfolios of Jim Simons of Renaissance Technologies LLC.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of AWR. For the complete insider trading history of AWR, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell: Vice President Diane D Rentfrow sold 1,500 shares of AWR stock on 05/13/2010 at the average price of 38.87. Diane D Rentfrow owns at least 3,612 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 18.52% since.
- Sell: Vice President Patrick Ronald Scanlon sold 500 shares of AWR stock on 04/12/2010 at the average price of 37.04. Patrick Ronald Scanlon owns at least 4,940 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 14.5% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.