Exec. VP, CFO of PRIMORIS SERVICES CORPORATION (NASDAQ:PRIM) Peter J Moerbeek buys 5,000 shares of PRIM on 08/23/2010 at an average price of $5.8 a share.
Primoris Services Corporation has a market cap of $259.62 million; its shares were traded at around $5.87 with a P/E ratio of 8.15 and P/S ratio of 0.56. The dividend yield of Primoris Services Corporation stocks is 1.7%.
PRIM is in the portfolios of Michael Price of MFP Investors LLC, Jim Simons of Renaissance Technologies LLC.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Buy: Chairman, CEO & President, 10% Owner Brian Pratt bought 16,389 shares of PRIM stock on 08/13/2010 at the average price of 6.16. Brian Pratt owns at least 17,046,815 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 4.71% since.
CFO Recent Trades:
- Buy: Exec. VP, CFO Peter J Moerbeek bought 5,000 shares of PRIM stock on 03/29/2010 at the average price of 7.75. Peter J Moerbeek owns at least 10,000 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 24.26% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of PRIM. For the complete insider trading history of PRIM, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Buy: Sr. VP of Acct. & Finance Alfons Theeuwes bought 2,627 shares of PRIM stock on 08/19/2010 at the average price of 6.15. Alfons Theeuwes owns at least 275,265 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 4.55% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.