Primoris Services Corporation has a market cap of $259.62 million; its shares were traded at around $5.87 with a P/E ratio of 8.15 and P/S ratio of 0.56. The dividend yield of Primoris Services Corporation stocks is 1.7%.
PRIM is in the portfolios of Michael Price of MFP Investors LLC, Jim Simons of Renaissance Technologies LLC.
This is the annual revenues and earnings per share of PRIM over the last 10 years. For detailed 10-year financial data and charts, go to 10-Year Financials of PRIM.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Buy: Chairman, CEO & President, 10% Owner Brian Pratt bought 16,389 shares of PRIM stock on 08/13/2010 at the average price of 6.16. Brian Pratt owns at least 17,046,815 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 4.71% since.
CFO Recent Trades:
- Buy: Exec. VP, CFO Peter J Moerbeek bought 5,000 shares of PRIM stock on 03/29/2010 at the average price of 7.75. Peter J Moerbeek owns at least 10,000 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 24.26% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of PRIM. For the complete insider trading history of PRIM, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Buy: Sr. VP of Acct. & Finance Alfons Theeuwes bought 2,627 shares of PRIM stock on 08/19/2010 at the average price of 6.15. Alfons Theeuwes owns at least 275,265 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 4.55% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.