Exelixis Inc. has a market cap of $326.2 million; its shares were traded at around $3.005 with and P/S ratio of 2.2. Exelixis Inc. had an annual average earning growth of 2.1% over the past 10 years. GuruFocus rated Exelixis Inc. the business predictability rank of 1-star.
EXEL is in the portfolios of Carl Icahn of Icahn Capital Management LP, Chuck Royce of Royce& Associates, Bruce Kovner of Caxton Associates, Jim Simons of Renaissance Technologies LLC.
This is the annual revenues and earnings per share of EXEL over the last 10 years. For detailed 10-year financial data and charts, go to 10-Year Financials of EXEL.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Buy: President & CEO Michael Morrissey bought 30,000 shares of EXEL stock on 08/13/2010 at the average price of 2.94. Michael Morrissey owns at least 78,401 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 2.21% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of EXEL. For the complete insider trading history of EXEL, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Buy: Director Lance Willsey bought 100,000 shares of EXEL stock on 08/16/2010 at the average price of 2.93. Lance Willsey owns at least 187,500 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 2.56% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.