Chairman and CEO of Jazz Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ:JAZZ) Bruce C Cozadd buys 10,000 shares of JAZZ on 08/31/2010 at an average price of $8.6 a share.
Jazz Pharmaceuticals Inc. has a market cap of $343.8 million; its shares were traded at around $8.92 with a P/E ratio of 21.7 and P/S ratio of 2.6.
JAZZ is in the portfolios of Bruce Kovner of Caxton Associates.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of JAZZ. For the complete insider trading history of JAZZ, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Buy: Director Patrick G Enright bought 838,323 shares of JAZZ stock on 05/11/2010 at the average price of 8.35. Patrick G Enright owns at least 2,884,057 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 6.83% since.
- Sell: President Robert M Myers sold 15,000 shares of JAZZ stock on 03/09/2010 at the average price of 11.46. Robert M Myers owns at least 137,923 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 22.16% since.
- Sell: SVP, GC and Secretary Carol A Gamble sold 14,467 shares of JAZZ stock on 03/09/2010 at the average price of 11.41. Carol A Gamble owns at least 18,492 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 21.82% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.