Micros Systems Inc. has a market cap of $3.09 billion; its shares were traded at around $38.47 with a P/E ratio of 26.9 and P/S ratio of 3.3. Micros Systems Inc. had an annual average earning growth of 21.9% over the past 10 years. GuruFocus rated Micros Systems Inc. the business predictability rank of 2.5-star.
MCRS is in the portfolios of Richard Aster Jr of Meridian Fund, Columbia Wanger of Columbia Wanger Asset Management, Carl Icahn of Icahn Capital Management LP, Jim Simons of Renaissance Technologies LLC, Bruce Kovner of Caxton Associates, Jeremy Grantham of GMO LLC, Jean-Marie Eveillard of First Eagle Investment Management, LLC, Steven Cohen of SAC Capital Advisors.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of MCRS. For the complete insider trading history of MCRS, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell: Director Louis M Brown sold 35,496 shares of MCRS stock on 05/04/2010 at the average price of 36.29. Louis M Brown owns at least 290,264 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 6.01% since.
- Sell: Chief Administrative Officer Jennifer M Kurdle sold 23,333 shares of MCRS stock on 04/01/2010 at the average price of 33.37. Jennifer M Kurdle owns at least 844 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 15.28% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.