Coeur Dalene Mines Corp. has a market cap of $1.52 billion; its shares were traded at around $17.3 with a P/E ratio of 96.1 and P/S ratio of 5.
CDE is in the portfolios of David Dreman of Dreman Value Management, Steven Cohen of SAC Capital Advisors.
CFO Recent Trades:
- Sell: SVP and CFO Mitchell J Krebs sold 1,363 shares of CDE stock on 08/27/2010 at the average price of 17.19. Mitchell J Krebs owns at least 13,543 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 0.64% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of CDE. For the complete insider trading history of CDE, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell: SVP & Chief Accounting Officer Thomas T Angelos sold 2,705 shares of CDE stock on 08/30/2010 at the average price of 17.63. Thomas T Angelos owns at least 6,645 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 1.87% since.
- Sell: SVP and General Counsel Kelli C Kast-brown sold 6,059 shares of CDE stock on 08/27/2010 at the average price of 17.07. Kelli C Kast-brown owns at least 5,004 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 1.35% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.