United States Lime & Minerals Inc. has a market cap of $252.2 million; its shares were traded at around $39.4 with a P/E ratio of 14.2 and P/S ratio of 2.1. United States Lime & Minerals Inc. had an annual average earning growth of 26.3% over the past 10 years. GuruFocus rated United States Lime & Minerals Inc. the business predictability rank of 3-star.
USLM is in the portfolios of Columbia Wanger of Columbia Wanger Asset Management.
This is the annual revenues and earnings per share of USLM over the last 10 years. For detailed 10-year financial data and charts, go to 10-Year Financials of USLM.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Sell: President & CEO Timothy W Byrne sold 4,000 shares of USLM stock on 03/12/2010 at the average price of 40.49. Timothy W Byrne owns at least 27,673 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 2.69% since.
CFO Recent Trades:
- Sell: Vice President & CFO M Michael Owens sold 300 shares of USLM stock on 03/15/2010 at the average price of 38.62. M Michael Owens owns at least 9,737 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 2.02% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of USLM. For the complete insider trading history of USLM, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell: >5% Owner Robert S Beall sold 3,134 shares of USLM stock on 03/09/2010 at the average price of 40.17. Robert S Beall owns at least 635,204 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 1.92% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.