Chairman, President & CEO of SEABRIGHT INSURANCE HOLDINGS INC (SBX) John G Pasqualetto buys 4,000 shares of SBX on 09/03/2010 at an average price of $7.44 a share.
Seabright Insurance Holdings Inc has a market cap of $166.2 million; its shares were traded at around $7.55 with and P/S ratio of 0.6. The dividend yield of Seabright Insurance Holdings Inc stocks is 2.7%.
SBX is in the portfolios of Arnold Van Den Berg of Century Management, George Soros of Soros Fund Management LLC, Jim Simons of Renaissance Technologies LLC, Chuck Royce of Royce& Associates.
CFO Recent Trades:
- Buy: Sr. VP, CFO & Assist. Sec'y Scott Harlan Maw bought 8,000 shares of SBX stock on 08/26/2010 at the average price of 6.67. Scott Harlan Maw owns at least 52,445 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 13.19% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of SBX. For the complete insider trading history of SBX, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Buy: VP, Principal Acctg. Officer M Philip Romney bought 1,000 shares of SBX stock on 08/30/2010 at the average price of 7. M Philip Romney owns at least 54,530 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 7.86% since.
- Buy: Director Mural R Josephson bought 5,000 shares of SBX stock on 08/26/2010 at the average price of 6.57. Mural R Josephson owns at least 34,186 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 14.92% since.
- Buy: Director Michael D Rice bought 25,398 shares of SBX stock on 06/09/2010 at the average price of 9.78. Michael D Rice owns at least 50,959 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 22.8% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.