Nordson Corp. has a market cap of $2.37 billion; its shares were traded at around $69.32 with a P/E ratio of 18.24 and P/S ratio of 2.89. The dividend yield of Nordson Corp. stocks is 1.21%. Nordson Corp. had an annual average earning growth of 8.5% over the past 10 years.
NDSN is in the portfolios of Columbia Wanger of Columbia Wanger Asset Management, Ron Baron of Baron Funds, Chuck Royce of Royce& Associates, Jim Simons of Renaissance Technologies LLC, Bruce Kovner of Caxton Associates, Steven Cohen of SAC Capital Advisors.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of NDSN. For the complete insider trading history of NDSN, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell: Vice President Shelly Peet sold 1,950 shares of NDSN stock on 04/13/2010 at the average price of 71.18. Shelly Peet owns at least 2,145 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 2.61% since.
- Sell: Vice President Douglas C Bloomfield sold 6,700 shares of NDSN stock on 03/24/2010 at the average price of 69.43. Douglas C Bloomfield owns at least 51 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.16% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.