Advance Auto Parts Inc. has a market cap of $4.76 billion; its shares were traded at around $56.54 with a P/E ratio of 16.48 and P/S ratio of 0.88. The dividend yield of Advance Auto Parts Inc. stocks is 0.42%. Advance Auto Parts Inc. had an annual average earning growth of 16.2% over the past 10 years.
AAP is in the portfolios of Ruane Cunniff of Ruane & Cunniff & Goldfarb Inc, RS Investment Management, James Barrow of Barrow, Hanley, Mewhinney & Strauss, Jim Simons of Renaissance Technologies LLC, Steven Cohen of SAC Capital Advisors, John Keeley of Keeley Fund Management, Jeremy Grantham of GMO LLC, George Soros of Soros Fund Management LLC, Chuck Royce of Royce& Associates.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of AAP. For the complete insider trading history of AAP, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell: Director Francesca Spinelli sold 15,000 shares of AAP stock on 08/18/2010 at the average price of 54.3. Francesca Spinelli owns at least 11,976 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 4.13% since.
- Sell: President Jimmie L Wade sold 125,000 shares of AAP stock on 05/24/2010 at the average price of 49.69. Jimmie L Wade owns at least 47,024 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 13.79% since.
- Sell: Director Francesca Spinelli sold 3,750 shares of AAP stock on 05/24/2010 at the average price of 50.13. Francesca Spinelli owns at least 9,542 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 12.79% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.