President & CEO of Saia of Saia Inc. (NASDAQ:SAIA) Richard D Odell sells 5,017 shares of SAIA on 09/02/2010 at an average price of $12.32 a share.
Saia Inc. has a market cap of $199.8 million; its shares were traded at around $12.58 with and P/S ratio of 0.24.
SAIA is in the portfolios of Diamond Hill Capital of Diamond Hill Capital Management Inc, Charles Brandes of Brandes Investment.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of SAIA. For the complete insider trading history of SAIA, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell: Director Herbert A Trucksess Iii sold 10,000 shares of SAIA stock on 08/02/2010 at the average price of 15.1. Herbert A Trucksess Iii owns at least 316,982 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 16.69% since.
- Sell: VP Marketing/Customer Service Sally R Buchholz sold 865 shares of SAIA stock on 05/13/2010 at the average price of 17.12. Sally R Buchholz owns at least 4,938 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 26.52% since.
- Sell: Vice President of IT Mark H Robinson sold 1,794 shares of SAIA stock on 05/12/2010 at the average price of 17.41. Mark H Robinson owns at least 7,340 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 27.74% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.