Century Aluminum Company has a market cap of $1.05 billion; its shares were traded at around $11.27 with a P/E ratio of 112.7 and P/S ratio of 1.16.
CENX is in the portfolios of Chuck Royce of Royce& Associates.
This is the annual revenues and earnings per share of CENX over the last 10 years. For detailed 10-year financial data and charts, go to 10-Year Financials of CENX.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Sell: CEO and President Logan W Kruger sold 10,000 shares of CENX stock on 09/02/2010 at the average price of 10.81. Logan W Kruger owns at least 227,646 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 4.26% since.
CFO Recent Trades:
- Sell: Exec. VP and CFO Michael A Bless sold 7,000 shares of CENX stock on 08/05/2010 at the average price of 11.11. Michael A Bless owns at least 88,611 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 1.44% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of CENX. For the complete insider trading history of CENX, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell: Director John C Fontaine sold 6,000 shares of CENX stock on 09/02/2010 at the average price of 10.7. John C Fontaine owns at least 16,862 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 5.33% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.