Chairman & CEO of Albemarle Corp. (NYSE:ALB) Mark C Rohr sells 150,000 shares of ALB on 09/09/2010 at an average price of $41.99 a share.
Albemarle Corp. has a market cap of $3.75 billion; its shares were traded at around $41.04 with a P/E ratio of 14.45 and P/S ratio of 1.87. The dividend yield of Albemarle Corp. stocks is 1.36%. Albemarle Corp. had an annual average earning growth of 10.7% over the past 10 years.
ALB is in the portfolios of Columbia Wanger of Columbia Wanger Asset Management, Steven Cohen of SAC Capital Advisors, Chuck Royce of Royce& Associates, Bruce Kovner of Caxton Associates, Jeremy Grantham of GMO LLC.
CFO Recent Trades:
- Sell: Senior Vice President, CFO Richard J Jr Diemer sold 30,000 shares of ALB stock on 04/29/2010 at the average price of 46.09. Richard J Jr Diemer owns at least 163,322 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 10.96% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of ALB. For the complete insider trading history of ALB, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell: VP and Corporate Controller, 10% Owner William B Jr Allen sold 1,000 shares of ALB stock on 07/30/2010 at the average price of 43.66. William B Jr Allen owns at least 23,296 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 6% since.
- Sell: Director Richard L Morrill sold 500 shares of ALB stock on 04/30/2010 at the average price of 46.57. Richard L Morrill owns at least 14,526 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 11.87% since.
- Sell: VP Catalysts John J Nicols sold 15,651 shares of ALB stock on 04/30/2010 at the average price of 46.48. John J Nicols owns at least 32,769 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 11.7% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.