Consolidated Communications Holdings Inc has a market cap of $539.2 million; its shares were traded at around $18.08 with a P/E ratio of 17.9 and P/S ratio of 1.3. The dividend yield of Consolidated Communications Holdings Inc stocks is 8.6%. Consolidated Communications Holdings Inc had an annual average earning growth of 6.2% over the past 5 years.
CNSL is in the portfolios of Jim Simons of Renaissance Technologies LLC.
This is the annual revenues and earnings per share of CNSL over the last 10 years. For detailed 10-year financial data and charts, go to 10-Year Financials of CNSL.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Sell: President & CEO Robert J Currey sold 4,285 shares of CNSL stock on 09/10/2010 at the average price of 18.01. Robert J Currey owns at least 303,130 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 0.39% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of CNSL. For the complete insider trading history of CNSL, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell: Senior Vice President Joseph R Dively sold 13,000 shares of CNSL stock on 05/17/2010 at the average price of 18.14. Joseph R Dively owns at least 106,590 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.33% since.
- Sell: Senior Vice President Steven J Shirar sold 20,000 shares of CNSL stock on 05/17/2010 at the average price of 18.34. Steven J Shirar owns at least 99,714 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 1.42% since.
- Sell: Chief Info Officer Christopher A Young sold 6,618 shares of CNSL stock on 04/05/2010 at the average price of 19.5. Christopher A Young owns at least 54,595 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 7.28% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.