Energizer Holdings Inc. has a market cap of $4.74 billion; its shares were traded at around $67.59 with a P/E ratio of 12.5 and P/S ratio of 1.2. Energizer Holdings Inc. had an annual average earning growth of 18.5% over the past 10 years. GuruFocus rated Energizer Holdings Inc. the business predictability rank of 4.5-star.
ENR is in the portfolios of John Rogers of ARIEL CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LLC, Wallace Weitz of Weitz Wallace R & Co, Diamond Hill Capital of Diamond Hill Capital Management Inc, Columbia Wanger of Columbia Wanger Asset Management, David Dreman of Dreman Value Management, Edward Owens of Vanguard Health Care Fund, Jim Simons of Renaissance Technologies LLC, Steven Cohen of SAC Capital Advisors, George Soros of Soros Fund Management LLC, Jeremy Grantham of GMO LLC.
This is the annual revenues and earnings per share of ENR over the last 10 years. For detailed 10-year financial data and charts, go to 10-Year Financials of ENR.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Sell: PRES. & CEO ENERGIZER BATTERY Joseph W Mcclanathan sold 16,667 shares of ENR stock on 08/18/2010 at the average price of 65.25. Joseph W Mcclanathan owns at least 9,310 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 3.59% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of ENR. For the complete insider trading history of ENR, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell: VICE PRESIDENT - HR Peter J Conrad sold 5,250 shares of ENR stock on 05/14/2010 at the average price of 57.84. Peter J Conrad owns at least 5,873 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 16.86% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.