EVP & CFO of Fidelity National Financial Inc. (NYSE:FNF) Anthony Park sells 56,497 shares of FNF on 09/15/2010 at an average price of $15.09 a share.
Fidelity National Financial Inc. has a market cap of $3.46 billion; its shares were traded at around $15.17 with a P/E ratio of 12.4 and P/S ratio of 0.6. The dividend yield of Fidelity National Financial Inc. stocks is 4.8%.
FNF is in the portfolios of Tom Gayner of Markel Gayner Asset Management Corp, Richard Pzena of Pzena Investment Management LLC, Whitney Tilson of T2 Partners Management, LP, Richard Aster Jr of Meridian Fund, James Barrow of Barrow, Hanley, Mewhinney & Strauss, Chuck Royce of Royce& Associates, Charles Brandes of Brandes Investment, Jim Simons of Renaissance Technologies LLC, John Keeley of Keeley Fund Management, Murray Stahl of Horizon Asset Management, Mario Gabelli of GAMCO Investors, Mario Gabelli of GAMCO Investors.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of FNF. For the complete insider trading history of FNF, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell: Director Davis Willie sold 25,000 shares of FNF stock on 04/26/2010 at the average price of 15.7. Davis Willie owns at least 31,579 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 3.38% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.