President and CEO of Spartech Corp. (NYSE:SEH) Victoria M Holt buys 72,037 shares of SEH on 09/14/2010 at an average price of $7.13 a share.
Spartech Corp. has a market cap of $235.3 million; its shares were traded at around $7.61 with a P/E ratio of 19.5 and P/S ratio of 0.2.
SEH is in the portfolios of Chuck Royce of Royce& Associates, Paul Tudor Jones of The Tudor Group, Charles Brandes of Brandes Investment, Steven Cohen of SAC Capital Advisors, Jim Simons of Renaissance Technologies LLC.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of SEH. For the complete insider trading history of SEH, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Buy: Director Jackson W Robinson bought 10,000 shares of SEH stock on 09/13/2010 at the average price of 7.03. Jackson W Robinson owns at least 41,723 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 8.25% since.
- Buy: Director Walter J Klein bought 7,000 shares of SEH stock on 09/13/2010 at the average price of 6.9. Walter J Klein owns at least 22,702 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 10.29% since.
- Buy: Senior VP of Human Resources Michael L Roane bought 500 shares of SEH stock on 06/16/2010 at the average price of 11.54. Michael L Roane owns at least 32,786 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 34.06% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.