SVP and CFO of Hospira Inc. (NYSE:HSP) Thomas E Werner sells 9,384 shares of HSP on 09/15/2010 at an average price of $55.3 a share.
Hospira Inc. has a market cap of $9.32 billion; its shares were traded at around $55.71 with a P/E ratio of 15.6 and P/S ratio of 2.4. Hospira Inc. had an annual average earning growth of 11.2% over the past 5 years.
HSP is in the portfolios of John Rogers of ARIEL CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LLC, Ronald Muhlenkamp of Muhlenkamp Fund, Eric Mindich of Eton Park Capital Management, L.P., Robert Olstein of Olstein Financial Alert Fund, Robert Bruce of Bruce & Co., Inc., Edward Owens of Vanguard Health Care Fund, Pioneer Investments, Mario Gabelli of GAMCO Investors, Mario Gabelli of GAMCO Investors, Steven Cohen of SAC Capital Advisors, Jeremy Grantham of GMO LLC, George Soros of Soros Fund Management LLC.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Sell: Chairman and CEO Christopher B Begley sold 386,112 shares of HSP stock on 06/22/2010 at the average price of 57. Christopher B Begley owns at least 243,837 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 2.26% since.
CFO Recent Trades:
- Sell: SVP and CFO Thomas E Werner sold 21,284 shares of HSP stock on 06/16/2010 at the average price of 55.78. Thomas E Werner owns at least 12,600 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.13% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of HSP. For the complete insider trading history of HSP, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell: Chief Commercial Officer Ron Squarer sold 30,675 shares of HSP stock on 07/06/2010 at the average price of 58. Ron Squarer owns at least 17,878 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 3.95% since.
- Sell: SVP, General Counsel and Sec. Brian J Smith sold 80,000 shares of HSP stock on 04/13/2010 at the average price of 57.5. Brian J Smith owns at least 25,007 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 3.11% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.