VP, CFO and Secretary of Safety Insurance Group Inc. (NASDAQ:SAFT) William J Jr Begley sells 6,000 shares of SAFT on 09/15/2010 at an average price of $42.4 a share.
Safety Insurance Group Inc. has a market cap of $639.8 million; its shares were traded at around $42.6 with a P/E ratio of 11.7 and P/S ratio of 0.8. The dividend yield of Safety Insurance Group Inc. stocks is 4.6%. Safety Insurance Group Inc. had an annual average earning growth of 17.7% over the past 10 years.
SAFT is in the portfolios of Whitney Tilson of T2 Partners Management, LP, Jim Simons of Renaissance Technologies LLC, Chuck Royce of Royce& Associates.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of SAFT. For the complete insider trading history of SAFT, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell: Director David D Mckown sold 4,000 shares of SAFT stock on 09/08/2010 at the average price of 41.43. David D Mckown owns at least 6,000 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 2.82% since.
- Sell: VP - Underwriting N Edward Jr Patrick sold 5,168 shares of SAFT stock on 03/29/2010 at the average price of 37.88. N Edward Jr Patrick owns at least 164,581 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 12.46% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.