Vice President and CFO of Transatlantic Petroleum Ltd. (TAT) Hilda Kouvelis sells 10,000 shares of TAT on 09/21/2010 at an average price of $3.04 a share.
Transatlantic Petroleum Ltd. has a market cap of $936.9 million; its shares were traded at around $3.07 with and P/S ratio of 32.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of TAT. For the complete insider trading history of TAT, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Buy: President and COO Gary Mize bought 164,000 shares of TAT stock on 08/19/2010 at the average price of 3.04. Gary Mize owns at least 164,000 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 0.99% since.
- Buy: Director Bob G Alexander bought 11,000 shares of TAT stock on 08/19/2010 at the average price of 3.07. Bob G Alexander owns at least 11,000 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 0% since.
- Sell: Executive Vice President Scott C Larsen sold 40,000 shares of TAT stock on 09/15/2010 at the average price of 3. Scott C Larsen owns at least 438,735 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 2.33% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.