Vice President and CFO of Transatlantic Petroleum Ltd. (TAT) Hilda Kouvelis sells 10,000 shares of TAT on 09/21/2010 at an average price of $3.04 a share.
Transatlantic Petroleum Ltd. has a market cap of $936.9 million; its shares were traded at around $3.07 with and P/S ratio of 32.
TAT is in the portfolios of T Boone Pickens of BP Capital, George Soros of Soros Fund Management LLC.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of TAT. For the complete insider trading history of TAT, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Buy: President and COO Gary Mize bought 164,000 shares of TAT stock on 08/19/2010 at the average price of 3.04. Gary Mize owns at least 164,000 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 0.99% since.
- Buy: Director Bob G Alexander bought 11,000 shares of TAT stock on 08/19/2010 at the average price of 3.07. Bob G Alexander owns at least 11,000 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 0% since.
- Sell: Executive Vice President Scott C Larsen sold 40,000 shares of TAT stock on 09/15/2010 at the average price of 3. Scott C Larsen owns at least 438,735 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 2.33% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.