American Pacific Corp. has a market cap of $32.4 million; its shares were traded at around $4.3 with and P/S ratio of 0.2.
APFC is in the portfolios of Jim Simons of Renaissance Technologies LLC.
This is the annual revenues and earnings per share of APFC over the last 10 years. For detailed 10-year financial data and charts, go to 10-Year Financials of APFC.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Buy: CEO & President Joseph Carleone bought 2,000 shares of APFC stock on 06/30/2010 at the average price of 5.24. Joseph Carleone owns at least 26,200 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 17.94% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of APFC. For the complete insider trading history of APFC, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Buy: Director Berlyn D Miller bought 1,000 shares of APFC stock on 09/20/2010 at the average price of 4.25. Berlyn D Miller owns at least 8,128 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 1.18% since.
- Buy: Director Barbara Smith Campbell bought 3,887 shares of APFC stock on 09/20/2010 at the average price of 4.31. Barbara Smith Campbell owns at least 3,887 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.23% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.