CEO & President of American Pacific Corp. (APFC) Joseph Carleone buys 5,000 shares of APFC on 09/22/2010 at an average price of $4.5 a share.
American Pacific Corp. has a market cap of $32.4 million; its shares were traded at around $4.3 with and P/S ratio of 0.2.
APFC is in the portfolios of Jim Simons of Renaissance Technologies LLC.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Buy: CEO & President Joseph Carleone bought 2,000 shares of APFC stock on 06/30/2010 at the average price of 5.24. Joseph Carleone owns at least 26,200 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 17.94% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of APFC. For the complete insider trading history of APFC, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Buy: Director Berlyn D Miller bought 1,000 shares of APFC stock on 09/20/2010 at the average price of 4.25. Berlyn D Miller owns at least 8,128 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 1.18% since.
- Buy: Director Barbara Smith Campbell bought 3,887 shares of APFC stock on 09/20/2010 at the average price of 4.31. Barbara Smith Campbell owns at least 3,887 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.23% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.