Republic Airways Holdings Inc. has a market cap of $283.1 million; its shares were traded at around $8.15 with a P/E ratio of 15 and P/S ratio of 0.2. Republic Airways Holdings Inc. had an annual average earning growth of 21.3% over the past 5 years.
RJET is in the portfolios of David Einhorn of Greenlight Capital Inc.
CFO Recent Trades:
- Sell: EVP, CFO, Treasurer, Secretary Robert Hal Cooper sold 1,985 shares of RJET stock on 07/01/2010 at the average price of 6.03. Robert Hal Cooper owns at least 50,719 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 35.16% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of RJET. For the complete insider trading history of RJET, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell: EVP & COO Republic Airways Hol Wayne C Heller sold 4,166 shares of RJET stock on 07/01/2010 at the average price of 6.03. Wayne C Heller owns at least 61,576 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 35.16% since.
- Sell: 10% Owner David Einhorn sold 30,000 shares of RJET stock on 05/12/2010 at the average price of 6.21. David Einhorn owns at least 33,083 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 31.24% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.