Barnwell Industries Inc has a market cap of $26.6 million; its shares were traded at around $3.214 with and P/S ratio of 0.7. Barnwell Industries Inc had an annual average earning growth of 6.1% over the past 10 years.
BRN is in the portfolios of Jim Simons of Renaissance Technologies LLC.
This is the annual revenues and earnings per share of BRN over the last 10 years. For detailed 10-year financial data and charts, go to 10-Year Financials of BRN.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Buy: Chairman and CEO, 10% Owner Morton H. Kinzler bought 5,000 shares of BRN stock on 09/29/2010 at the average price of 3.2. Morton H. Kinzler owns at least 1,348,408 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 0.44% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of BRN. For the complete insider trading history of BRN, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Buy: President and COO Alexander C Kinzler bought 2,500 shares of BRN stock on 09/21/2010 at the average price of 2.89. Alexander C Kinzler owns at least 298,000 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 11.21% since.
- Buy: President and COO Alexander C Kinzler bought 2,500 shares of BRN stock on 06/08/2010 at the average price of 3.04. Alexander C Kinzler owns at least 295,500 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 5.72% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.