Chairman and CEO, 10% Owner of BGC PARTNERS, INC. (BGCP) Howard W Lutnick buys 87,817 shares of BGCP on 09/30/2010 at an average price of $5.95 a share.
Bgc Partners, Inc. has a market cap of $546.87 million; its shares were traded at around $6.02 with a P/E ratio of 13.68 and P/S ratio of 0.47. The dividend yield of Bgc Partners, Inc. stocks is 9.3%.
This is the annual revenues and earnings per share of BGCP over the last
10 years. For detailed 10-year financial data and charts, go to 10-Year Financials of BGCP.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Buy: Chairman and CEO, 10% Owner Howard W Lutnick bought 50,366 shares of BGCP stock on 09/20/2010 at the average price of 5.54. Howard W Lutnick owns at least 15,154,312 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 8.66% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of BGCP. For the complete insider trading history of BGCP, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Buy: Director John H Dalton bought 9,000 shares of BGCP stock on 07/21/2010 at the average price of 4.89. John H Dalton owns at least 49,807 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 23.11% since.
- Buy: Director Albert M Weis bought 35,000 shares of BGCP stock on 05/07/2010 at the average price of 6.23. Albert M Weis owns at least 183,407 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 3.37% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.
About the author:
insiderGuruFocus - Stock Picks and Market Insight of Gurus