Bgc Partners, Inc. has a market cap of $546.87 million; its shares were traded at around $6.02 with a P/E ratio of 13.68 and P/S ratio of 0.47. The dividend yield of Bgc Partners, Inc. stocks is 9.3%.
BGCP is in the portfolios of Paul Tudor Jones of The Tudor Group, Bruce Kovner of Caxton Associates, Jim Simons of Renaissance Technologies LLC.
This is the annual revenues and earnings per share of BGCP over the last 10 years. For detailed 10-year financial data and charts, go to 10-Year Financials of BGCP.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Buy: Chairman and CEO, 10% Owner Howard W Lutnick bought 50,366 shares of BGCP stock on 09/20/2010 at the average price of 5.54. Howard W Lutnick owns at least 15,154,312 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 8.66% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of BGCP. For the complete insider trading history of BGCP, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Buy: Director John H Dalton bought 9,000 shares of BGCP stock on 07/21/2010 at the average price of 4.89. John H Dalton owns at least 49,807 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 23.11% since.
- Buy: Director Albert M Weis bought 35,000 shares of BGCP stock on 05/07/2010 at the average price of 6.23. Albert M Weis owns at least 183,407 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 3.37% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.