Eagle Rock Energy Partners, L.p. - Common Units Re has a market cap of $523 million; its shares were traded at around $6.28 with a P/E ratio of 17.4 and P/S ratio of 0.7. The dividend yield of Eagle Rock Energy Partners, L.p. - Common Units Re stocks is 1.6%.
EROC is in the portfolios of Jim Simons of Renaissance Technologies LLC.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of EROC. For the complete insider trading history of EROC, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell: SVP and Chief Financial Office Jeffrey P. Wood sold 5,000 shares of EROC stock on 08/09/2010 at the average price of 6.12. Jeffrey P. Wood owns at least 157,064 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 2.61% since.
- Sell: SVP, Technical Evaluations Steven G Hendrickson sold 18,500 shares of EROC stock on 06/22/2010 at the average price of 5.24. Steven G Hendrickson owns at least 158,728 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 19.85% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.