Ltd. Brands Inc. has a market cap of $9.46 billion; its shares were traded at around $29.31 with a P/E ratio of 17.9 and P/S ratio of 1.1. The dividend yield of Ltd. Brands Inc. stocks is 2%. Ltd. Brands Inc. had an annual average earning growth of 5.3% over the past 10 years.
LTD is in the portfolios of HOTCHKIS & WILEY of HOTCHKIS & WILEY Capital Management LLC, James Barrow of Barrow, Hanley, Mewhinney & Strauss, Bruce Kovner of Caxton Associates, Jim Simons of Renaissance Technologies LLC, Jeremy Grantham of GMO LLC, Steven Cohen of SAC Capital Advisors, Manning & Napier Advisors, Inc, Pioneer Investments.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of LTD. For the complete insider trading history of LTD, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell: EVP of HR Jane L Ramsey sold 27,496 shares of LTD stock on 09/20/2010 at the average price of 27. Jane L Ramsey owns at least 138,355 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 8.56% since.
- Sell: EVP of HR Jane L Ramsey sold 9,559 shares of LTD stock on 09/17/2010 at the average price of 26.65. Jane L Ramsey owns at least 138,355 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 9.98% since.
- Sell: , Director, 10% Owner Leslie H Wexner sold 4,500,000 shares of LTD stock on 09/08/2010 at the average price of 25.37. Leslie H Wexner owns at least 27,314,782 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 15.53% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.