Interphase Corp. has a market cap of $11.3 million; its shares were traded at around $1.65 with and P/S ratio of 0.4.
INPH is in the portfolios of Chuck Royce of Royce& Associates, Jim Simons of Renaissance Technologies LLC.
This is the annual revenues and earnings per share of INPH over the last 10 years. For detailed 10-year financial data and charts, go to 10-Year Financials of INPH.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Sell: President & CEO Greg Kalush sold 870 shares of INPH stock on 07/28/2010 at the average price of 1.63. Greg Kalush owns at least 184,110 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 1.23% since.
- Sell: President & CEO Greg Kalush sold 665 shares of INPH stock on 05/12/2010 at the average price of 2.24. Greg Kalush owns at least 184,980 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 26.34% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of INPH. For the complete insider trading history of INPH, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell: VP of Engineering Marc E Devinney sold 700 shares of INPH stock on 09/01/2010 at the average price of 1.66. Marc E Devinney owns at least 40,866 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.6% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.